Introducing Retromania, our newest virtual instrument for creating 80s-inspired Pop, Synthpop, Disco, RnB, Hip Hop, EDM, and Lofi music.
With a sleek and intuitive interface, Retromania is designed to provide musicians and producers with the perfect set of tools to create authentic, vintage synth sounds reminiscent of the iconic pop music of the 80s and not only.
All the sounds were programmed in analog synthesizers, carefully sampled, and looped for a continuous play. We tried to create and gather an essential collection of Retro bread & butter sounds – no filler sounds inside. Also, you will not find experimental & weird sounds inside, our goal was to bring a set of play-ready presets full of nostalgia and warmth.
Retromania includes a variety of classic synth sounds, including bright leads, warm synths, sparkling keys, lush pads, deep basses, and other exciting sounds. With a decent range of customizable parameters, users can easily tweak and tailor each sound to their liking, with options to adjust the LFO modulation, filter cutoff, ADSR envelope, and more.
The plugin also includes an array of built-in effects, such as chorus, delay, and reverb, to add even more character and depth to each sound.
Whether you’re producing an 80s-inspired pop track or looking to add some retro flair to your contemporary music, Retromania is the ultimate tool for achieving that authentic vintage sound. So why wait? Get your hands on Retromania today and start creating the music of the future with a sound from the past!
- 2.26 GB extracted size / 1.87 GB download size
- 125 multi-sampled presets organized by category
- keys, leads, pads, basses
- ADSR section
- LFO modulation section
- lowpass/highpass filter cutoff
- voice mode & glide
- velocity curve & MIDI velocity selectors
- reverb module
- chorus module
- delay module
- global gain & pan
- 100% royalty-free
- VST/VST3 64-bit Windows & VST/VST3 & AU macOS
- Windows 8.1 64-bit to Windows 11 64-bit
- 2 GB of RAM
- 2.25 GB hard disk space
- VST2 or VST3 64-bit host
- El Capitan to Monterey
- 2 GB of RAM
- 2.26 GB hard disk space
- VST2, VST3 or AU 64-bit host
- VST – copy/paste the extracted folder to: C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins
- VST3 – copy/paste the extracted folder to: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
- VST – copy/paste the folder to: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST/
- VST3 – copy/paste the folder to: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST3/
- AU – copy/paste Retromania.component and Retromania.instruments to: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components/
IMPORTANT: Before purchase, please download the LITE version and test it within your DAW.
Leave A Comment